Join us for a complimentary seminar addressing the timely issues surrounding the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). This seminar will cover the issues that affect Illinois.
The U.S. Supreme Court's decision in National Federation of Independent Business v. Sebelius and President Obama's reelection on November 6, 2012 ensures that the ACA will not be repealed and the ACA will be implemented by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as aggressively as possible. With the reform law here to stay, Reinhart attorneys have assembled an impressive line-up of prominent speakers to examine the impact of the ACA from the perspectives of regulators, providers and employers.
Topics To Be Discussed
- Status of Wisconsin and Illinois efforts to create health insurance exchanges
- Employer opportunities and challenges in light of the ACA
- Provider transformation required by the ACA and impending budget cuts
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs and other senior leaders within the health care industry, including general and in-house counsel and health care consultants
- Executives including human resource directors and benefits managers for large employers
Agenda for both days
10:30 - 11:00 a.m. - Registration and Networking
11:00 - 11:15 a.m. - Introductions and Opening Remarks by Reinhart Shareholder Tracey L. Klein
11:15 - 1:30 p.m. - Speaker Presentations and Lunch
1:30 - 2:00 p.m. - Panel Q&A
RSVP by December 5. Space is limited.
Tracey L. Klein, Shareholder and Co-chair of Reinhart's Health Care practice, Chair of the Hospitals and Health Care Systems group and Co-chair of the Government Relations group.
Gail M. Olsen, Shareholder in Reinhart's Employee Benefits and International Law practices
Thomas G. Emerick, President of Emerick Consulting, LLC and Partner, Chief Strategy Officer, Laurus Strategies
Raymond Seaver, Executive Vice President, bswift
Cristal Thomas, Deputy Governor, Office of Illinois Governor Pat Quinn
A. J. Wilhelmi, Senior Vice President of Governmental Affairs, Illinois Hospital Association